All enquiries and/or reservations made on the Dining-Out website are ONLY provisional. Enquiries will be sent directly to the Quarterdeck Restaurant for confirmation.
Alternatively, please contact the restaurant directly for an immediate booking and confirmation.
The Quarterdeck restaurant, located off Grand West's main casino floor, offers a vast buffet of dishes catering for all tastes. Work your way through an extensive hot and cold selection ranging from cold meats and salads to delicious stir fries, casseroles, roasted meats and vegetables. The piece de resistance is the dessert counter, guaranteed to indulge even the sweetest tooth.
The Grand Buffet offers a feast of sumptuous and mouth watering delights from roasts, seafood and delectable desserts. The most popular dishes on the buffet varies from the pastas to the Bo-Kaap section with curries ranging from traditional Cape Bobotie to the Mutton Breyani.
GrandWest offers round-the-clock entertainment for the whole family with all the thrill and excitement of Las Vegas-scale gambling, set within the astonishing beauty of the fairest Cape. While the adults play – so do their children. Children delight in an alphabet of activities ranging from ice-skating and supervised parties, movies, rides, races and arcade games. GrandWest is a never-ending world of fantasy and food and fabulous family entertainment.
When night falls, GrandWest comes alive with a dazzling array of entertainment. Surrounding the Casino are, bars, lounges, a nightclub, a revue bar showcasing top theatrical and musical productions and six top restaurants.
The design theme captures the vintage days of Cape Town's past, with building facades reflecting traditional Cape Town architecture. The casino itself is of late Victorian design, with 2500 slot machines and 69 tables there will always be something that thrills every day.
Please note: Maximum number for a booking is 20 people.
No ‘doggy bags’ or ‘take aways’ allowed
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION
From Cape Town International Airport (± 11km)
Approximate driving time 18 mins hour/s
- Get onto the N2 going towards Cape Town;
- Take EXIT 14 (Goodwood, Epping, N7 Malmesbury, M7 Athlone);
- Turn right on the bridge;
- Keep straight on Jakes Gerwel Drive, through four (4) traffic light intersections;
- Take the off ramp (GrandWest Casino, Thornton) before the fly over;
- Turn right at the next intersection and keep straight on into the casino grounds.
From N1 from Cape Town towards Paarl
- Take EXIT 10 (N7 Goodwood Malmesbury, Century City, Sable Road);
- Keep straight on past Century City;
- Take EXIT 13b (Goodwood N7);
- Keep straight on Jakes Gerwel Drive, through three (3) traffic light intersections (the last being Voortrekker Road);
- Keep in the left lane and follow casino signs.
-33° 55' 3.8''
18° 32' 51.76''
Grand West Casino & Entertainment World
1 Jakes Gerwel Drive
Wednesday - Sunday: Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
Sunday: Lunch: 12:30 - 15:00
Monday - Tuesday: Closed
Lunch: 12:30 - 15:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00