Main: Indian Other: Chinese, Fine Dining, Vegetarian
Not you’re average Indian restaurant - defining Indian cuisine
Travel the "spice route" with us - Great food is only part of the story!
Geet – a melding of Indian and Latin cuisines grounded in deep historical cross influences geographical commonalties in ingredients and an intellectually provocative evolution.
We would also like to inform you that all our menus are trans-fat free.
It is our endeavour to always take very special care of all our guests in our restaurant. If you or anyone in your group is allergic to any one of the mentioned common food allergens, please inform our associates before ordering your meal.
Geet has been instrumental in setting the standards for Indian cuisine not just for the nation but internationally as well.
Winner of numerous accolades and internationally awarded, here geet has the distinction of being the very first Indian restaurant to be so highly prestigious in society.
For the better part of 10 years geet has been responsible for shaping the South African hospitality industry with some of the most successful restaurant concepts and food’s.
Now Gita Jivan, director of Geet restaurant takes you on to next level- a culinary journey exploring the rich heritage of Indian cuisine…
Geet restaurant takes you on a culinary journey into the grandeur of undivided India. Explore the rich streams of Indian cuisine. The richness and tradition of Indian cuisine is yours to relish and we at Geet's lovingly cherish this opportunity to serve you with heartfelt joy.
“Surrender to the unforgettable taste of Geet”
- Diners Club International Wine List Diamond Award 2012/13/14
- Amex Platinum Fine Dining 2002 / 2014
- Diners Award Platinum Awarded 2002 - 2014
- Top 5 Restaurants in Pretoria
- Top 10 Restaurants in SA
- Best 5 Eateries in Town 2010 - 2014
- Graded Top 25th Restaurant in SA by British Airways
- Awarded Top 10 Favourite Restaurant 2005 - 2014
- American Platinum Dining Programmed Category 2003 - 2014
- Diners Card Wine Award in Gold Category 2005 - 2008
- Diners Card Wine Award in Platinum Category 2009 & 2011
- Awarded Top 10 Restaurant of the Year 2004 - 2014
- Awarded Top 100 Restaurant of the Year 2003 - 2014
- Five Star Rating, Cuisine and Restaurant 2005 - 2008
- Tshwane only Restaurant Gold Award in Food and Beverage 2007 & 2008
- Eastern News Top Business Leaders of 2007 & 2008