The one thing that Diners want to see is your menu and Dining-OUT has been displaying restaurant menus since its beginning in 2000. Early in 2013 however, we made the decision to partner with Master Menus (www.mastermenus.com) who enable you to maintain a common menu across all restaurant guides and websites. With Master Menus you can maintain your menu and add food photos and wine lists yourself using their online menu application.
The key benefit however is that this menu is displayed on all leading online restaurant guides and websites. This means only one copy of your menu is "out there" and there is no confusion caused by old versions with out of date prices and food items. Therefore:
- First Choice - contact Master Menus and get your login details. Update and add to your menu(s). You update it once and it is correct everywhere.
- Second Choice - Send your changes and updates to Master Menus and they will update your menu for you - just like Dining-OUT has always done in the past. However, they will not load wine lists and photos for you. For this functionality you must log on and do this yourself.
Specials are also loaded via Master Menus. Load a new menu section and enter your special. Remember to tick the box that flags this menu section as a special. Remember you can also set up "timed activation". Let's say you want to set up a Valentine's Day special. You could set the activation date (the time from when it is visible to the public) to the 1st of February and the deactivation date for midnight on the 14th February. It will then be activated and deactivated automatically on those dates.
For any assistance in loading specials on Master Menus, please email email@example.com or call 021 762 1860
If you have live entertainment at your restaurant, you can enter this information through Dining-OUT . Nothing has changed in the way that this is loaded. If you do not know your login details, either call Dining-OUT on 021 762 1543 or follow the procedure below.
- Click the "Restaurant Owners click here" link on the home page.
- From the right hand menu on the Restaurant Owners page click "Load Entertainment".
- Enter your First Name, Surname, Restaurant and Email address into the section marked "First time owner login" and press submit.
This information will be verified automatically with our records. If the details agree you will be emailed a password and you can then login using "Existing Owner Login". If the details do not agree we will contact The Restaurant and confirm the details by phone.
Once you have your login you are free to amend your Entertainment as often as you wish. Good Luck and please call us on 021 762 1543 if you have any problems.